Thank you to all patients who are adhering to the “stay at home” advice. If you absolutely need to attend the Health Centre, please follow these guidelines.
Please do not come to the Health Centre to order or collect prescriptions!
- Please nominate a Pharmacy to collect your prescription - for repeat and acute prescriptions. Please do not attend the health centre to collect a prescription.
- Please allow extra time between ordering and receiving your prescriptions.
- Repeat prescriptions are ready for collection 2 working days after we receive the request.
- Acute prescriptions are ready for collection 1 working day after we receive the request.
- Collection and processing by pharmacies will add further time to this time frame.
- Please do not ring the surgery to check if the prescription is ready.
Self Certificates / Self Isolation Certificates
If you need either of these certificates, please do not telephone or come to the surgery!
You can download them from the following links:
Self Certificate (SC2)
Self Isolation Certificate
Our routine appointments are now done via telephone or video call. When all the routine telephone calls have been booked or it is after 12 noon, we can only deal with urgent medical problems that cannot wait until the next working day. However, we are still doing INR blood tests, baby vaccinations, whooping cough vaccinations for pregnant women and ante-natal clinics.
If you have to attend one of these appointments, please:-
- Attend the Health Centre alone;
- Arrive at reception just in time to check in;
- Please wear the mask and gloves provided by the receptionist before going to the appropriate waiting area;
- Only one parent or Carer to accompany the child to the baby clinic.
These measures have been put in place to protect patients and staff. Thank for co-operating thus far. Please continue to do so!